Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Beginning

This is the start of what I hope is the record of the next part of my journey. The next things that come into my head. The next metamorphoses I go through. I'm looking forward to logging my mind, and sharing it with the world. I never know where it's going to go, but I've determined that I have something to share.
I think about a lot of things. Life. The process of being alive and having a mind. The way things work. Where we're at in the world and where we can go. What we need from each other to reach our potential. All of us. I'm going to talk about myself, because I think my story needs to be shared.
I'm going to talk about my ideas, because I think they will be useful to some people. I'm going to talk about my life, because I'd like to let people see where it goes. And I'll probably talk about other things that I don't even know I want to talk about yet, because my mind changes like seasons and I never know exactly where I'm going. This venture is very open, and I hope it will be instrumental in my part of breaking the sound of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment